Grooper 21.00.0082 is available as of 12-12-2023! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.1.0016 is available as of 03-15-2024! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.00.0042 is available as of 03-22-2024! Check the Downloads Discussion for the release notes and to get the latest version.

Folder Not Showing Contents

AstonAston Posts: 17
edited December 2020 in The Astronauts (Q&A)
There is a batch folder that I have to refresh, every time that I open Grooper, in order to see the contents inside of it. Any ideas of what could be causing this?

Best Answer

• GrooperGuruGrooperGuru Posts: 481 admin
    Answer ✓
    Yes. There is probably some mild corruption in your Grooper database as it pertains to the child count. This can happen when a cut(copy)/paste or drag/drop operation goes south for whatever reason. Go to this parent folder in Design Studio, then go to the advanced tab at the top and look at the Child Count in the General Info sub tab. I bet it shows an incorrect count. Any, while on that parent folder, go to Tools -> Repair Branch. Leave the box checked for Detect only and see if it finds any invalid child counts. If so, uncheck the box and run it again. Then close and re-open Design Studio to see if that corrects your issue.
    Matt Harrison
    Product Manager
    mharrison@bisok.com

Answers