Grooper 21.00.0082 is available as of 12-12-2023! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.00.0042 is available as of 03-22-2024! Check the Downloads Discussion for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.1.0018 is available as of 04-15-2024! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Options

Issue with new batch from CMIS Import

I am running Grooper 2.60.0097 and I get the following message when I try to create a new batch from CMIS import 

2018-03-12 10:47:30 AM
Import started.

Executing Query: SELECT loan_no, loan_date, maturity, borrower, document_type, cmis:objectId, cmis:objectTypeId, cmis:name, cmis:contentStreamMimeType, cmis:contentStreamFileName, cmis:contentStreamLength FROM LOAN_DOCUMENTS WHERE (loan_no<>'0')

An error occurred: Input string was not in a correct format.
   at System.Text.StringBuilder.FormatError()
   at System.Text.StringBuilder.AppendFormatHelper(IFormatProvider provider, String format, ParamsArray args)
   at System.String.FormatHelper(IFormatProvider provider, String format, ParamsArray args)
   at System.String.Format(String format, Object[] args)
   at Grooper.FieldInstance.SetError(String Message, Object[] Args) in E:\Source\Grooper\v2.61\GrooperLib\Classes\Data Instances\FieldInstance.vb:line 140
   at Grooper.DataField.FindInstances(DataInstance Source) in E:\Source\Grooper\v2.61\GrooperLib\Grooper Objects\Data Extraction\DataField.vb:line 915
   at Grooper.DataModel.FindInstances(DataInstance Source) in E:\Source\Grooper\v2.61\GrooperLib\Grooper Objects\Data Extraction\DataModel.vb:line 288
   at Grooper.BatchFolder.get_IndexData() in E:\Source\Grooper\v2.61\GrooperLib\Grooper Objects\Batch Processing\BatchFolder.vb:line 114
   at Grooper.CmisImport.ProcessResult(IObjectData Result) in E:\Source\Grooper\v2.61\GrooperLib\Classes\Import-Export Providers\CmisImport.vb:line 168
   at Grooper.CmisImport.RunOperation() in E:\Source\Grooper\v2.61\GrooperLib\Classes\Import-Export Providers\CmisImport.vb:line 67
   at Grooper.ImportProvider.StartOperation(Boolean ImportBatch) in E:\Source\Grooper\v2.61\GrooperLib\Classes\Import-Export Providers\ImportProvider.vb:line 149
   at Grooper.UI.frmProviderImport.Worker_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e) in E:\Source\Grooper\v2.61\GrooperUIControls\Forms\frmProviderImport.vb:line 154

Things to note. 

I was able to do this on Friday without issue.
 I have no issues when I analyze or Execute the query from within the query builder.
 Friday I ran with sparse import set to True, but I wanted to go back and set sparse to false to get the actual documents.  After failing I set the sparse import flag back to true and still received the error message from above.

Best Answer

• Options
    lbellipannilbellipanni Posts: 130 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    An Update on this.  I delete my content models and also deleted the CMIS connections and recreated.  Once I did this I was able to import files fine without issue.  

Answers

• Options
    BradleyBradley Posts: 94 ✭✭✭
    I'd recommend you first restart your CMIS service, then close and reopen Grooper Admin. Reply with the results of that action.
  • Options
    Same result
    2018-03-13 12:51:43 PM
    Import started.

2018-03-13 12:51:43 PM
    Executing Query: SELECT loan_no, loan_date, maturity, borrower, document_type, cmis:objectId, cmis:objectTypeId, cmis:name, cmis:contentStreamMimeType, cmis:contentStreamFileName, cmis:contentStreamLength FROM LOAN_DOCUMENTS WHERE (loan_no<>'0')

2018-03-13 12:51:44 PM
    An error occurred: Input string was not in a correct format.
       at System.Text.StringBuilder.FormatError()
       at System.Text.StringBuilder.AppendFormatHelper(IFormatProvider provider, String format, ParamsArray args)
       at System.String.FormatHelper(IFormatProvider provider, String format, ParamsArray args)
       at System.String.Format(String format, Object[] args)
       at Grooper.FieldInstance.SetError(String Message, Object[] Args) in E:\Source\Grooper\v2.61\GrooperLib\Classes\Data Instances\FieldInstance.vb:line 140
       at Grooper.DataField.FindInstances(DataInstance Source) in E:\Source\Grooper\v2.61\GrooperLib\Grooper Objects\Data Extraction\DataField.vb:line 915
       at Grooper.DataModel.FindInstances(DataInstance Source) in E:\Source\Grooper\v2.61\GrooperLib\Grooper Objects\Data Extraction\DataModel.vb:line 288
       at Grooper.BatchFolder.get_IndexData() in E:\Source\Grooper\v2.61\GrooperLib\Grooper Objects\Batch Processing\BatchFolder.vb:line 114
       at Grooper.CmisImport.ProcessResult(IObjectData Result) in E:\Source\Grooper\v2.61\GrooperLib\Classes\Import-Export Providers\CmisImport.vb:line 168
       at Grooper.CmisImport.RunOperation() in E:\Source\Grooper\v2.61\GrooperLib\Classes\Import-Export Providers\CmisImport.vb:line 67
       at Grooper.ImportProvider.StartOperation(Boolean ImportBatch) in E:\Source\Grooper\v2.61\GrooperLib\Classes\Import-Export Providers\ImportProvider.vb:line 149
       at Grooper.UI.frmProviderImport.Worker_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e) in E:\Source\Grooper\v2.61\GrooperUIControls\Forms\frmProviderImport.vb:line 154

• Options
    GrooperGuruGrooperGuru Posts: 481 admin
    Can you upload a screenshot of the CMIS query you are using to obtain documents? If there is client-specific or sensitive data on the screen, please PM the screenshot to me.
    Matt Harrison
    Product Manager
    mharrison@bisok.com
  • Options
    Is the loan number value a string or integer. When you type the 0 in the CMIS Query editor, are you putting single quotes around the 0?
  • Options
    I will send the query.  Its the AXDemo data so nothing sensitive
  • Options
    Here is the a word document I had sent to Raven.  It contains my CMIS service settings and also the query and the results that are displayed when I execute.  Here is the sql text.  
    SELECT loan_no,
           loan_date,
           maturity,
           borrower,
           document_type,
           cmis:objectId,
           cmis:objectTypeId,
           cmis:name,
           cmis:contentStreamMimeType,
           cmis:contentStreamFileName,
           cmis:contentStreamLength
    FROM LOAN_DOCUMENTS
    WHERE (loan_no<>'0')
  • Options
    here is a analyze screenshot
  • Options
    Post your CMIS Query screen where it shows what your search fields' value(s).
  • Options
  • Options
    Post a screenshot of your Field Search tab view.
  • Options
    while field search shows a = 0 as the search was <> 0 and in the criteria  view it shows a '0'
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Post the same screenshot, but this time, set the operator to <> 0.
  • Options
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Was this resolved?  If so, please post the solution.  I'm having the same problem.
  • Options
    Alex, I thought I had posted on here that I came up with a resolution.  I deleted my CMIS connection, the recreated.  After that the import worked without issue.  I have seen similar messages appear when my licenses have expired