Grooper 21.00.0082 is available as of 12-12-2023! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.00.0042 is available as of 03-22-2024! Check the Downloads Discussion for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.1.0018 is available as of 04-15-2024! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Options

CMIS import field values

I'm having trouble using the imported data values from my CMIS import and populating my data model.  Where do I set the data-field value to the CMIS value?

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Awesome!  Worked perfectly.  Thanks.
  • Options
    lbellipannilbellipanni Posts: 130 ✭✭
    when alex was showing me some things this morning, it appeared that my data model was being populated without performing the link activity when I created a new batch from CMIS import.  Is there an option that allowed for this or is it part of the import functionality?  I am running 2.60.0097
  • Options
    BradleyBradley Posts: 94 ✭✭✭
    If you look at a CMIS document's Index Data tab in Admin, it will pull the field values from the CMIS repository. If you are processing a batch in a normal fashion, you will want to run the Load Properties command to import the index data.