Grooper 21.00.0082 is available as of 12-12-2023! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.00.0042 is available as of 03-22-2024! Check the Downloads Discussion for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.1.0018 is available as of 04-15-2024! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Options

CMIS export content types

When trying to do a CMIS export to Sharepoint, I keep failing with "Unable to determine CMIS content type for NNNN".  I'm exporting to a different Sharepoint library that is identical to the imported one.  What am I missing?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    Check your Export Settings on your CMIS Connections.  I haven't worked with CMIS in Sharepoint, but for other CMIS repositories I've worked with, you need two CMIS Connections: one connection to the import repository, one to the export.

Your export repository should be configured like this:
    1. Export Enabled should be set to True.
    2. Export Content Type must be specified.  I believe this may be your issue.  This tells Grooper what information your exported documents will be using.
    3. Once you select your Export Content Type, the Export Field Mappings property will appear.  This is where you specify which fields from Grooper will map to which fields in your CMIS destination.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    That has helped me, but now I'm getting an error for setting a cmis property.  I'm not trying to update it, just the read/writable ones.  Error is...  'Document Export' Error: Property cmis:objectId must not be set! 
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    It sounds like you might be trying to map a value to the Sharepoint CMIS ObjectID.  The CMIS ObjectID is a unique identifier for each item in a CMIS repository, so you won't be able to write a value to change that.  Again, I haven't seen a Sharepoint CMIS connection before, but that error message makes me think that that might be the problem.