Grooper 21.00.0082 is available as of 12-12-2023! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.00.0042 is available as of 03-22-2024! Check the Downloads Discussion for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.1.0018 is available as of 04-15-2024! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Options

Issue in recreating batch in newly created VM....

I had to recreate a personal VM and have come across an issue when trying to recreate a batch, I went through in recent ACE training session ( Invoices Advanced).  I am attaching some photos as to what is happening in the OCR on one of my documents after testing the separation profile.   It is keeping this particular page from being separated properly.  Everything I am using is the same from my previous VM, except that I am running Grooper 2.60.0104.  I am performing the OCR via the Process Activities and using the same OCR/IP profile from the previous incarnation of the batch.  

The OS is Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard
        SQL Server 2012

Best Answers

• Options
    lbellipannilbellipanni Posts: 130 ✭✭
    edited May 2018 Answer ✓
    After looking and seeing that the pages I was comparing pre-separation and post-separation were not the same invoice(thanks Randall).  I now see that separation had nothing to do with my problem.  I am good your answer earlier.  Thanks

Answers

• Options
    GrooperGuruGrooperGuru Posts: 481 admin
    So I see in the 2nd and 3rd screenshots the Invoice Number is read differently... one keeps the value on the same line as the label, and the other sees them on separate lines. Is the difference between these screenshots that one was taken before the update and one was taken after?
    Matt Harrison
    Product Manager
    mharrison@bisok.com
  • Options
    lbellipannilbellipanni Posts: 130 ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    The difference in the screen shots is before and after running the separation process.  Both screen shots come from the same version.  Screen shot 1 is immediately after full text OCR.