Grooper 21.00.0082 is available as of 12-12-2023! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.00.0042 is available as of 03-22-2024! Check the Downloads Discussion for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.1.0018 is available as of 04-15-2024! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Options

What determines the black pixel threshold percentage and ignore border value for the Blank Page....

event when creating a Separation Profile.    I have a page where approx the top 1/4 and bottom 1/4 of the page are blank.   When I run it through the default blank page detection paramters in an IP Profile (2% for threshold and .25 for border) the isblank status comes back as true.  I can adjust those parameters and get the isblank status to come back as false.  Regardless of what I do in the image processing profile, when I go to the Separation Profile I have created to remove blank pages it removes it, whether I run the page through Image Processing or Not.

If I set  my ignore border to 1 I get a 0.0240 black pixel threshold which is greater than the default 2%.  When I keep at .25 I get 0.0168 which causes blank to be true.  

Best Answers

Answers

• Options
    The ChuckThe Chuck Posts: 81 mod
    The aforementioned article further referenced this article:
    https://xchange.grooper.com/discussion/comment/474#Comment_474
    Randall, it's telling me 'comment not found' when I click on this link.  Is that the correct URL?
  • Options
    The ChuckThe Chuck Posts: 81 mod
    I've added the ability to specify your own IP Profile when selecting the Blank Page Event.  This will let you tweak it to whatever specifications work best for your document set.
  • Options
    lbellipannilbellipanni Posts: 130 ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    The Chuck said:
    I've added the ability to specify your own IP Profile when selecting the Blank Page Event.  This will let you tweak it to whatever specifications work best for your document set.

Is this in version 2.60.0106