Grooper 21.00.0082 is available as of 12-12-2023! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.00.0042 is available as of 03-22-2024! Check the Downloads Discussion for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.1.0018 is available as of 04-15-2024! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Options

Spawn Batch Question

Grooper Version 2.60.0106

We are attempting to use Spawn Batch to allow for Data Extraction on a specific group of doc types.  However, when moving the doc types over to a new batch, the naming convention of the batch changes with a new date and time.  I know that it is possible to add a prefix, but our optimal solution for what we are trying to achieve would be if we could retain the same file name that the parent file has.  For example, our files that we export out of our system are similar to "1234567".  If we could have the spawned batch also be named "1234567", even if it had (1) at the the end of it, we could export it properly into our system.
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭
    I did some testing and it worked.  To fully utilize this feature, I will have to modify a few different content categories.  Thank you.