Grooper 21.00.0082 is available as of 12-12-2023! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.00.0042 is available as of 03-22-2024! Check the Downloads Discussion for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.1.0018 is available as of 04-15-2024! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Options

Is there a way to use a lexicon to set a data field value being mapped to a database lookup field...

To another value?

I am using a database lookup on a Data Field.   Based on a default value for that data field, 4 other data fields are being populated from the database table.   I would like to have a lexicon to switch the value for one of the datafields from the old database value to a new value going into a new database table. Some of the values will transfer over

i.e Old/New Values for DataField X  - (DocType1/DocType1), (DocType2/DocType44), (DocType3/DocType3), (DocType4,DocType5)

I can make the change in SQL through joins in a View, and use that as the basis for the look-up, but was checking to see if I could use Grooper to do it.

Best Answer