Grooper 21.00.0082 is available as of 12-12-2023! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.00.0042 is available as of 03-22-2024! Check the Downloads Discussion for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.1.0018 is available as of 04-15-2024! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Options

Obtain Batch Process name from available objects within script

I'm working on a custom script and I need to know the Batch Process Name to which a batch belongs. So, knowing that I am working with a folder level object, I can work back to the batch easy enough:
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Dim folder As BatchFolder = CurNode<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Dim batch As Batch = folder.Batch<br>
So, it would seem a logical conclusion that from that batch variable, there is a property that would give me the process name... but I can not locate this in the documentation. What is the property I am after?

Thanks.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Answer ✓
    Answered my own question, unless one of those David types over there says I'm on the wrong path:

batch.BatchProcess.Name
    Good times.

Answers

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    You answered more quickly than it took my Visual Studio to behave.  That's what I was thinking (and received confirmation from a few guys around me), but I wanted to be sure.  That should be what you need.