Grooper 21.00.0082 is available as of 12-12-2023! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.1.0016 is available as of 03-15-2024! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.00.0042 is available as of 03-22-2024! Check the Downloads Discussion for the release notes and to get the latest version.

Changing Extract Method not retaining fields information on a section

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭
edited June 2018 in The Astronauts (Q&A)
Grooper 2.70.0016

I have a section that I have set to "Geometric" for the Extract Method with a Main Extractor and Adjustments on all 4 fields (left, top, right, and bottom).  If I change the extract method to any other value, then return to "Geometric", all of the values that I have manually input are reset back to default.

Comments

• rmccutcheonrmccutcheon Posts: 756 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    @JWoodring I spoke with the Dev team and there is no way that we will be able to save these fields. David said that one way you could test without losing what the adjustments is by making the change saving them. Then on the section change the extract method and test whatever you need to but if you decide you want to go back to geometric cancel the changes instead of saving them. Then those adjustments will still be there but if you save instead of cancel the geometric adjustments will be gone