Grooper 21.00.0082 is available as of 12-12-2023! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.1.0016 is available as of 03-15-2024! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.00.0042 is available as of 03-22-2024! Check the Downloads Discussion for the release notes and to get the latest version.

Header-Value Pair Question when creating a Table

I am not sure if this is a bug or a setting that I am missing in creation of a table.  For some reason, the proper values are being extracted, but the first line appears blank, and any values that should appear on that line are sent to the next line.  Attached is a screenshot that shows an example of this.  Am I missing something in creating the Header extractor or Table that is causing the extracted values to mismatch?

Answers

• GrooperGuruGrooperGuru Posts: 481 admin
    I'm guessing that this is actually a bug, but would need to take a closer look at your configuration to rule out other possibilities. Do you have time for a quick web session today or tomorrow? Shoot me a PM.
    Matt Harrison
    Product Manager
    mharrison@bisok.com
    Jimmy, I'm not able to replicate this on my side when starting from scratch. Can you post a screenshot of the table's entire configuration expanded out? I just want to make sure all those properties match yours.
    Matt Harrison
    Product Manager
    mharrison@bisok.com
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭
    Do you need all of the information in the Header extractors as well?
    @JWoodring try setting the table's Full Page Mode property to False. I failed to notice this the other day. That setting may be causing your issue. That property should only be set to True in situations where the table spans the entire width of the page. In your example, the table only covers the left half of the page. After you try that, let us know if you're still having issues.
    Matt Harrison
    Product Manager
    mharrison@bisok.com
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭
    When I set Full Page Mode to false, the fields appeared to grab the proper values for the Primary column, however none of the secondary columns would extract values in those fields.  If I changed another column to primary, then the initial reported issue would happen and the second captured instance of the first field would grab the fields that should have belonged on the first row.