Grooper 21.00.0082 is available as of 12-12-2023! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.1.0016 is available as of 03-15-2024! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.00.0042 is available as of 03-22-2024! Check the Downloads Discussion for the release notes and to get the latest version.

Exporting Fields in a DataModel that also contains a DataTable.

How do I choose a DataModel as a Data Element in an Grooper Database Export step when my DataModel also contains tables?

Best Answer

Answers

• RandoCalrisianRandoCalrisian Posts: 195 admin
    I feel it necessary to expand on this idea.

The example I listed above is a specific case where the DataTable has to be mapped separately from the listed DataFields because the ContentModel contains multiple DataTables, and, the DataFields are not higher in the hierarchy than the table is.

In the example I have below, one could map the DatabaseExport step's DataElement property to the table01 DataTable.  As a result, the DataFields of table01, and all DataFields that are higher in the hierarchy than the DataTable, can be mapped in one DatabaseExport step.  However, were another DataTable to exist in this ContentModel, a separate DatabaseExport step would have to be used for it.

Randall Kinard
    rkinard@bisok.com

• DungVuDungVu Posts: 88
    Randell,

Where can I find the SQL export unattended activity library?

Thanks
    Sorry! I mean Randall.
    Never mind! I found it in Activity step. Thanks