Grooper 21.00.0082 is available as of 12-12-2023! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.00.0042 is available as of 03-22-2024! Check the Downloads Discussion for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.1.0018 is available as of 04-15-2024! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Options

We would like to know if there is an option to set schedule to Dispose Batch after 30 days!!!

We would like to know if there is an option to set schedule to Dispose Batch after 30 days!!!

Answers

• Options
    rmccutcheonrmccutcheon Posts: 756 ✭✭✭
    You would need to write an object library to do this as a service. This way you could use the scheduling feature. I know someone on our PS team has wrote something similar to this. Would you like me to get you a copy so you could reference it? 
  • Options
    DungVuDungVu Posts: 88
    Yes! We would like to have this feature because Our client will process more than 3000 loans /month we don't want manual dispose batch after 30 days. Please send me sample how to build this. Thanks
  • Options
    rmccutcheonrmccutcheon Posts: 756 ✭✭✭
    Jason McManus was going to reach out to you guys, also there is a area here in Grooper Xchange called Developer Resources. That area could help you get started with writing a object library.