Custom Timer Service
Custom Timer ServiceProvides a base class for services which perform work on a timer interval.
Mandatory Overrides and Constructor
- Tick: Contains the functional code that is called each time the timer counts down to zero.
- BaseProps: Read-only property that returns the properties of the timer service as a TimerServiceProperties object. The follow examples show the Properties class being declared, the local instance of the Properties class named Props, and the override of BaseProps that returns the Props instance.
- PropertiesJson: Sets and returns the properties of the timer service as a JSON-formatted string value.
- Contructor: The following code snippet must be included the custom timer service.
- See Optional Overrides for common overrides.
- See Attributes.
See Also:Custom Templates