Custom Unattended Activity
Custom Unattended ActivityUnattended Activities are activities which are performed on batch objects during a batch process. Unattended Activities run under the context of Activity Processing services and have no user interaction. The AllowedScopes attribute (see below) controls which types batch objects are eligible for processing.
Mandatory Overrides and Constructor
- ProcessTask: This is the main routine that will perform the work relative to the Batch Object that is being processed. When coding this method, exceptions thrown will be handled according to the administrator's configuration of this Activity Processing step.
- Contructor: The following code snippet must be included the custom unattended activity.
- AllowedScopes(): Indicates the scope with which a BatchProcessStep will be processed. It can be one or many of the following:
- Batch - The activity can process tasks on the batch object.
- Folder - The activity can process tasks on batch folders.
- Page - The activity can process tasks on batch pages.
- Multiple - Multiple instances of this activity can run concurrently.
- PerMachine - Only a single instance of this activity can run per machine.
- Single - Only a single instance of this activity can run per Grooper repository.
See Also:Custom Templates