Custom Web Service
Custom Web ServiceProvides a base class for services which act as self-hosted web services.
Mandatory Overrides and Constructor
- CreateHost(Url As String): Must create and return a ServiceModel.Web.WebServiceHost.
- ServiceProps: Read-only property that returns the properties of the web service as a WebServiceProperties object. The follow examples show the Properties class being declared, the local instance of the Properties class named Props, and the override of ServiceProps that returns the Props instance.
- PropertiesJson: Sets and returns the properties of the web service as a JSON-formatted string value.
- Constructor: The following code snippet must be included in the custom web service.
- ConnectionURL: Convenience property which, by default, returns the FullURL path property for this web service. Useful examples of overriding this would be something like a CMIS service that needs to append "\servicedoc" to the end of the connection URL.
- FullURL: By default, returns the full URL of the web service: I.e. http(s)://<HostName>:<PortNo>/<UrlPath>.
- HostingURL: Returns the hosting URL for the web service.
- PortNo: The port number to be used for the web service.
- See Optional Overrides for common overrides.
- See Attributes.
See Also:Custom Templates