Grooper 21.00.0082 is available as of 12-12-2023! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.1.0016 is available as of 03-15-2024! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.00.0042 is available as of 03-22-2024! Check the Downloads Discussion for the release notes and to get the latest version.

Mapped Export to SP or AX

Having this issue with both SP and AX.  If I export a file that has the same index values as a file that already exists, it fails.   Even though I have configured both AX and SP to allow duplicate indexes.   I can manually put a file in either with duplicate indexes.   Only time it fails is through Grooper.   Is there a setting I am missing somewhere?

Answers

• rmccutcheonrmccutcheon Posts: 756 ✭✭✭
    For your CMIS AX connection did you set Ignor Duplicate Index to True? Ill post a screenshot let me know if that works

• jmcmanusjmcmanus Posts: 27 admin

error is the same for each, AppXtender Web Service Failure.  The same index has been found in an existing document. 
    Also, I don't see the same option in the SP CMIS connection, is it in a different location there, or called something else?
  • jlunsfordjlunsford Posts: 138 mod
    Can you call in to support 1-888-408-5668
  • strotellistrotelli Posts: 42 admin
    Does this AX Application use unique key on any of the fields?
    No, that was the first thing I checked.  No unique keys.   and I have the exact same problem with SP and SP 365.  my work around has been to set up a hidden field and output the GUID to that field.   

and this isn't based off of one field.  if one field is the same it will output fine.  it is only an issue when all mapped fields are the same as a existing document in AX or SP.