Grooper 21.00.0082 is available as of 12-12-2023! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.1.0016 is available as of 03-15-2024! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.00.0042 is available as of 03-22-2024! Check the Downloads Discussion for the release notes and to get the latest version.

Data Field naming

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭
edited October 2019 in The Astronauts (Q&A)
Is there a away to take a data field like this:

and change the label appearance to be a readable short description like "Payment Amount: "

I apologize if this has already been asked/answered. Just trying to figure out data fields and how they work.

Best Answer

• jlunsfordjlunsford Posts: 138 mod
    Answer ✓
    Other than renaming the filed in the tree there is no way to change the display name for a data field.  This has been submitted as a Request For Enhancement in the past and I can resubmit it.

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭
    jlunsford said:
    Other than renaming the filed in the tree there is no way to change the display name for a data field.  This has been submitted as a Request For Enhancement in the past and I can resubmit it.
    I think that would be very beneficial. having the data come back in whatever desired format + having the field named something readable for someone in data review would be great.