Grooper 21.00.0082 is available as of 12-12-2023! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.1.0016 is available as of 03-15-2024! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.00.0042 is available as of 03-22-2024! Check the Downloads Discussion for the release notes and to get the latest version.

I need a way to Split a Multi-Page Pdf into separate pdf documents in Grooper

I already set up a process for a partner in which we import single page tiffs while maintaining a folder structure in order to extract certain values using default value expressions. The new scenario is that this partner sometimes gets these tiff images in as a multi-page pdf. I can get this pdf into Grooper while maintaining the Folder Structure and I can use a Content Split in order to separate the pdf file. The structure looks like this:

I need a way to turn each of those individual pages into its own document object in Grooper. I would like the tree to look like this: (From Process mentioned Earlier)

Is this possible? I have tried Reverting to loose pages and several other process steps but can't seem to get the right combination.

Answers

• rmccutcheonrmccutcheon Posts: 756 ✭✭✭
    @GrooperGuru how would you do this?
  • GrooperGuruGrooperGuru Posts: 481 admin
    It depends. Most options will force you to lose awareness of the source path of the pdf. Downstream during extraction and export, is there an expectation that you have collected and exported the source filename or path?
    Matt Harrison
    Product Manager
    mharrison@bisok.com
  • tmartintmartin Posts: 82 ✭✭
    The process Raven and I discussed worked for our partner. It also kept the integrity of the source path during extraction and export.