Grooper 21.00.0082 is available as of 12-12-2023! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.00.0042 is available as of 03-22-2024! Check the Downloads Discussion for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.1.0018 is available as of 04-15-2024! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Options

New Grooper install question

Setting up a new laptop for a demo machine and installed version 2.70.0021. I noticed there are several things that didn't install or download. It looks like none of the system data types, IP profiles, lexicons and OCR profiles are there. I downloaded the installer from xChange and ran the download after install. Any ideas on how to get them in?

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    rmccutcheonrmccutcheon Posts: 756 ✭✭✭
    Right click on the root go to Import and Download

• Options
    JeffJeff Posts: 189 mod
    I did that. The download folders are there, ithe system folders are not.
  • Options
    rmccutcheonrmccutcheon Posts: 756 ✭✭✭
    Everything should be in the Downloads folder that were in the systems folders. Whether it be in OCR, IP, Lexicons, etc....

What are you looking for that isn't there?
  • Options
    The system folders and the contents are not there.
    This is what i have on my laptop.

This is the new laptop

• Options
    Ok. Wasn't aware of that. The only thing that I see that was used is what was in the Content folder under Data Types (nGrams 1-3 and Unigrams Stemmed). Everything else looks to be there now that I know where to look.