Grooper 21.00.0082 is available as of 12-12-2023! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.00.0042 is available as of 03-22-2024! Check the Downloads Discussion for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.1.0018 is available as of 04-15-2024! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Options

Resetting Batch Steps

Grooper 2.70.0021

When I reset batch process steps, like Separation, is it intentional that all of the batches that have previously been separated do not revert to loose pages to be classified?  In one instance, I changed a doc type to use the Combine Contiguous Documents feature on a batch that had previously completed Separation.  I then paused the batch, and reset All of the batches stats on Classification Review and Separation, as well as updated the batch process on that batch.  However, when I went to look at the batch viewer, all of the pages that Separation had been separated and classified remained that way.  In order to reclassify the entire batch, I manually reverted the entire batch to loose pages, then ran separation.  In 2.6, I believe that the resetting of the batch process step would revert the file to loose pages.  I am just wondering if this is intentional or a bug.  Thank you.

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭
    I will discuss this with everyone and decide if it is an enhancement request worth asking for.  Thank you.