Grooper 21.00.0082 is available as of 12-12-2023! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.00.0042 is available as of 03-22-2024! Check the Downloads Discussion for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.1.0018 is available as of 04-15-2024! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Options

Seeing what I may have done to cause the attached issue....

While working through some Grooper labs came across the attached issue.  It appears the coordinates and size for my extractions are off.  Is this something that could have been caused by Image Processing or do I have some setting set incorrectly.  I am running 2.60.0097 

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    I've seen this before and I do believe it's a result of image processing.  It's still recognizing the OCR text, but the new image (after whatever image processing steps were performed) no longer visually matches.

There's a mention of this being fixed in the 2.60.0079 Release Notes, but maybe it's resurfaced somehow.
    • The failure of matching data instances to highlight in the Text Viewer when editing an extraction pattern has been repaired
  • Options
    lbellipannilbellipanni Posts: 130 ✭✭
    Thanks.  First time I have had it happen, so there is something I am about the image processing profile I am using on this particular doc causing it to happen.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The best way to find out for sure would be to perform the same activities on the document that you did until that point, minus any image processing.
  • Options
    RandoCalrisianRandoCalrisian Posts: 195 admin
    Are you performing IP after OCR?
    Randall Kinard
    rkinard@bisok.com

• Options
    lbellipannilbellipanni Posts: 130 ✭✭
    As I look back I probably did Image Processing after OCR.  I started fresh with the document and everything is fine.  Thanks for all the feedback