Grooper 21.00.0082 is available as of 12-12-2023! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.1.0016 is available as of 03-15-2024! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.00.0042 is available as of 03-22-2024! Check the Downloads Discussion for the release notes and to get the latest version.

How can I get my document export to export the IP'd and OCR'd version?

My settings look like this.  I thought this would get me the altered image, but it still exports the original version.

Bryan Legg

Chesapeake Energy

Tagged:

Answers

• GrooperGuruGrooperGuru Posts: 481 admin
    At first glance, those settings appear to be correct. Can you upload a screenshot of the end-to-end process you used here? Do you have an Image Processing Step prior to the OCR step in your process? Or are you only doing IP within the OCR Profile?
    Matt Harrison
    Product Manager
    mharrison@bisok.com
  • bleggblegg Posts: 3

I have an IP step prior to OCR.

Bryan Legg

Chesapeake Energy

• rmccutcheonrmccutcheon Posts: 756 ✭✭✭
    Hi im Raven I QA Grooper. So what version of Grooper are you using? I have tested this with version 2.70.0024 and it is working for me. Also not sure what settings you might have that are different from mine. Like if you have a IP profile set on OCR that profile would not make permanent changes to the pages. 
  • bleggblegg Posts: 3

It is working for me now.  I was running the same batch with the right settings that I had been running with the wrong settings.  I think it was remembering.  I started over with a new batch and ran it through with the correct document export settings and it worked fine.  Thank you for the help.

Bryan Legg

Chesapeake Energy