Grooper 21.00.0082 is available as of 12-12-2023! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.1.0016 is available as of 03-15-2024! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.00.0042 is available as of 03-22-2024! Check the Downloads Discussion for the release notes and to get the latest version.

[Resolved] Email Should Submit Expression (Batch level)

hjanumhjanum Posts: 110 ✭✭
edited March 2019 in The Astronauts (Q&A)
Hi, I have a requirement to only submit documents for Data Review that have invalid data.
I have implemented a "Should Submit Expression" as seen below and it works great.

I also need to send one email PER BATCH if any documents in the batch have invalid data (meaning they are waiting in the Data Review step above).

I have played around with various LINQ expressions to try to iterate though the batch documents to figure out if any documents in a given batch have invalid data. I assume this should be done at Folder Level 1.

Can anyone help me with the Should Submit Expression?

Tagged:

Comments

• rmccutcheonrmccutcheon Posts: 756 ✭✭✭
    Im working on getting Batch Scope added to the Send Mail Activity. Once you can run at the batch scope you should be able to use Item.Batch.Hasdataerros to get your desired outcome. 
  • rmccutcheonrmccutcheon Posts: 756 ✭✭✭
    You can now use send mail at the batch level in Grooper 2.72.0015. Which if you are apart of the beta team is now available for downloading. 
  • hjanumhjanum Posts: 110 ✭✭
    Thanks. I will check that out.