Grooper 21.00.0082 is available as of 12-12-2023! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.1.0016 is available as of 03-15-2024! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.00.0042 is available as of 03-22-2024! Check the Downloads Discussion for the release notes and to get the latest version.

Problem with Data Field extracting values when testing data section extraction....

In my content model I have a data section Semester with data fields "term" and "GPA" as well as a table Courses ( which has three fields ).   When I test the extraction for the data field "term" it returns the results I want, same is true for data field "GPA"and the table "courses".  All are pointing to referenced extractors in my local resources folder.  However when I test extraction from the data section "Semester" I get extractions for everything except "term".  If I create an internal pattern or reference a child data type, I get extractions when testing the data section

Best Answer

Answers

• lbellipannilbellipanni Posts: 130 ✭✭
    Thanks I went in and removed a new line from the beginning of my pattern and not only did it work, I think I understand why it wasn't.  When the section was defined the previous line was removed thus removing the \n from my extraction pattern?