Grooper 21.00.0082 is available as of 12-12-2023! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.00.0042 is available as of 03-22-2024! Check the Downloads Discussion for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.1.0018 is available as of 04-15-2024! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Options

Email import

I am working on a project which use email import. In the step of rendering email to grooper which email body and attachments had been rendered correctly with all mails came from outlook exchange mail server. However, while testing with other type of mail server such as Yahoo mail and we noticed that email body rendered correctly but the attachments is not rendered. Is there any restriction on other type of mail server? Or how does it works?

Answers

• Options
    GrooperGuruGrooperGuru Posts: 481 admin
    I don't believe there should be any limitation or problems with trying to handle attachments from yahoo or any other IMAP compatible email server. @RandoCalrisian can you look into this?
    Matt Harrison
    Product Manager
    mharrison@bisok.com
  • Options
    RandoCalrisianRandoCalrisian Posts: 195 admin
    Answering this question will be better facilitated by our Help Desk team, as their key role is support.
    I don't have an answer off the top of my head and wouldn't be able to give this the time and attention it deserves to expedite taking care of this issue in the way it deserves.
    I'll get them on this asap.
    Randall Kinard
    rkinard@bisok.com