Grooper 21.00.0082 is available as of 12-12-2023! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.00.0042 is available as of 03-22-2024! Check the Downloads Discussion for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.1.0018 is available as of 04-15-2024! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Options

Is it possible to read a Likert Scale in extraction?

Wondering if it's possible to read a series of 5 checkboxes in extraction simulating a Likert scale. Thank you for your response.

Best Answers

Answers

• Options
    BryndonMcGregorBryndonMcGregor Posts: 3
    edited July 2019
    I haven't I will look into it. Thanks! Is there a place on the forum I can read up on that feature?

• Options
    GrooperGuruGrooperGuru Posts: 481 admin
    @BryndonMcGregor this is an interesting question to me. When you mentioned the Likert Scale, I'm immediately thinking that what you are trying to do is read which checkbox is checked, and assign a pre-determined numeric value to each choice (even the the numeric value isn't present on the document). If that is the case, you can use a translation property within a pattern to return a value you define. Let me know if you'd like to do a quick web session to take a look at your situation.
    Matt Harrison
    Product Manager
    mharrison@bisok.com
  • Options
    BryndonMcGregorBryndonMcGregor Posts: 3
    Yes that'd be very appreciated. How can we get that started?

• Options
    GrooperGuruGrooperGuru Posts: 481 admin
    @BryndonMcGregor PM Sent.
    Matt Harrison
    Product Manager
    mharrison@bisok.com