Grooper 21.00.0082 is available as of 12-12-2023! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.00.0042 is available as of 03-22-2024! Check the Downloads Discussion for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.1.0018 is available as of 04-15-2024! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Options

Table Extraction - 2.70.24

Taking my first crack at table extraction and seem to have it a dead end. I am looking at the attached image as being multiple tables within a table.  The first table being discharge data.  On this example, it is only one row, but could be multiple rows.  I need the discharge data table to end above the pump serial # row.  The second table would be pump data and would need to end above the intake row.

Currently, I have the discharge data table set up as  Header-Value, have defined my discharge data headers, and am getting results. I have been playing around with the footer extractor, but I cannot seem to extract only the first row.

Does this make sense? Am I looking at this the wrong way?

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    kolakakolaka Posts: 1
    I am running into the same issue. Would it be possible for Matt to post the suggested solutions out here?
  • Options
    GrooperGuruGrooperGuru Posts: 481 admin
    kolaka said:
    I am running into the same issue. Would it be possible for Matt to post the suggested solutions out here?

It's a little tough to explain. There are multiple ways to attack this problem. I honestly can't recall what specific solution Justin and I came up with back in January. I suspect we either abandoned Header-Value extraction in favor of Row Matching... or perhaps added a Footer Extractor to the Header-Value extraction to help Grooper understand where it has gone too far down passed the bottom of the table being extracted. But I'd be happy to hop on a web session with you to advise. Please PM me if you'd like to set something up.
    Matt Harrison
    Product Manager
    mharrison@bisok.com