Grooper 21.00.0082 is available as of 12-12-2023! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.1.0016 is available as of 03-15-2024! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.00.0042 is available as of 03-22-2024! Check the Downloads Discussion for the release notes and to get the latest version.

Should submit expression to Classify only those documents that have not been classified...

I have a process that runs two separation processes.  1 separates based on control sheets and classifies the document.  The second separates based on pattern based separation and does not classify.  After these two steps I would like to only run classification on the items that are not classified.  I have tried the following and get error messages in Grooper when saving

DocumentInstance.ContentType Is Nothing

Reference to a non-shared member requires an object reference.

DirectCast(Item,DocumentInstance).ContentType Is Nothing

DocumentInstance is a type and cannot be used as an expression.

DocumentInstance.ContentType.Name Is Nothing

Reference to a non-shared member requires an object reference

DirectCast(Item,DocumentInstance).ContentType.Name Is Nothing
Value of type 'Grooper Core.BatchObject' cannot be converted to Grooper.Core.DocumentInstance

Best Answer

Answers

• lbellipannilbellipanni Posts: 130 ✭✭
    I have found an expression that does not present an error message, however it does not appear to be working due to all folders still being classified 

DirectCast(Item, BatchFolder).ContentType  Is  Nothing