Grooper 21.00.0082 is available as of 12-12-2023! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.00.0042 is available as of 03-22-2024! Check the Downloads Discussion for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.1.0018 is available as of 04-15-2024! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Options

Should submit expression

I have a document type with a calculated field called "Finding". It will have either a value of "1" if there are findings in the document or "0" if there are no findings in the document. It is an Int16 value in the field definition.

Here is a sample batch with the value shown.

I am trying to only submit the document for "Data Review" if there is a finding in the document. This has nothing to do with data validation. I am looking for certain data values, and depending on the values we would want a human review of the index data.

I tried the following. The field data type is Int16, so I also tried doing the comparison with a number 1 instead of a string 1, but then I get a data conversion error. What is the correct Should Submit Expression to check a document field value? The document in the batch above was not submitted to Data Review.

Best Answer

Answers