Grooper 21.00.0082 is available as of 12-12-2023! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.00.0042 is available as of 03-22-2024! Check the Downloads Discussion for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.1.0018 is available as of 04-15-2024! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Options

Licenses service not visible in Config

My License service is not showing up in config. I can go into the Windows services app and see it but can't start. Also, have some Import Watcher services not showing up. I just upgraded to 2.8 and stopped all services and now can't restart them because License service isn't running.

Answers

• Options
    PhilipPhilip Posts: 15 ✭✭
    Hello sir,

You may need to delete the license service directly from CMD.

Run CMD as an administrator

Find the actual service name from services after right clicking it and selecting properties (likely Grooper.LicenseServer.01 for your service) 

Type in and execute sc delete Grooper.LicenseServer.01 and you should see a Delete Service Success message. Now you can try reinstalling the license service and starting it.

• Options
    JeffJeff Posts: 189 mod
    Deleted service, reinstalled, had license key rest and now get this error
    ERROR
    BIS\jjmcmanus on REMLSLS06: The remote server returned an unexpected response: (400) Bad Request.