Grooper 21.00.0082 is available as of 12-12-2023! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.00.0042 is available as of 03-22-2024! Check the Downloads Discussion for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.1.0018 is available as of 04-15-2024! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Options

Custom Activity to render Excel workbooks

JeffJeff Posts: 189 mod
Trying to render Excel workbooks and was told there was a custom activity to do so. I downloaded and imported the activity that was written but can't seem to get it to work. I can compile the object library and was told that after it successfully complied that an activity called Excel to Text would be in the activities menu but there isn't. Is this how it is supposed to work? If not, I need to know how to properly set it up.

Answers

• Options
    kylesouzakylesouza Posts: 156 ✭✭✭
    Where did you download the activity from?
    Kyle Souza
    Data Wizard
    P&P Oil & Gas Solutions
  • Options
    tmartintmartin Posts: 82 ✭✭
    @kylesouza
    This activity is now included in our "Downloads" section of Grooper. If you right click on the route node, select Import then download, you will see a list of downloadable items. The activity Jeff is referencing is titled ExcelExtract.

• Options
    tmartintmartin Posts: 82 ✭✭
    @kylesouza
    Test