Grooper 21.00.0082 is available as of 12-12-2023! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.00.0042 is available as of 03-22-2024! Check the Downloads Discussion for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.1.0018 is available as of 04-15-2024! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Options

Infer Grid - Column Display

I set up an infer grid in a content model. I have an X-Axis data type tied to the table. The X-Axis can vary between 10, 11, and 13 columns so I have 3 different data types under the X-Axis. The end columns just drop-off, they are the same column headers.

When I have a table that is the full 11 columns it works perfectly. When I have the 10 or 11 columns the full 13 still display.

Question: Is there a way to only display the columns that are present on the table? Or possibly just leave them blank - we have every cell set to a True/False Boolean and 'if blank' then always set to False.

The full table is Option 1 in the X-Axis data type. Option 2 removes the last two columns. Option 3 removes the last 3 columns.

Would it be possible to hide those columns if Option 2 or Option 3 is the data type utilized in the X-Axis?

Using version 2.80.0018.

Comments

• Options
    GrooperGuruGrooperGuru Posts: 481 admin
    In Grooper 2.8, all tables columns will be present on all table rows on all documents. In future releases of Grooper, the Data Element Profile override system has seen a major overhaul. With this, you can override every property of every data element on any content type. Based on that, you could classify your documents as the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd variation and set overrides accordingly on each to "hide" the unnecessary columns. That's probably the closest you could get. But for now, all columns will be visible all the time.
    Matt Harrison
    Product Manager
    mharrison@bisok.com