Grooper 21.00.0082 is available as of 12-12-2023! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.00.0042 is available as of 03-22-2024! Check the Downloads Discussion for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.1.0018 is available as of 04-15-2024! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Options

How can i classify every page based on first page classification in a document?

Document i deal with have classification regex only on first page but the data extends to more than one page. I need to classify all pages based on first page classification. Kindly help.

Answers

• Options
    GrooperGuruGrooperGuru Posts: 481 admin
    Go to the Content Model. There is a property there called "Classification Scope". Setting this to 1 will force the classification engine to make classification decisions for each document based only on the first page of the document, setting this to 2 would make decisions based on the first 2 pages of the document, etc. If using this method, it's also important to make sure you are training classification examples with only the first page. That way you aren't creating an invalid training set.
    Matt Harrison
    Product Manager
    mharrison@bisok.com
  • Options
    jlunsfordjlunsford Posts: 138 mod
    In your separation profile set the miss disposition to "Append to last folder"