Grooper 21.00.0082 is available as of 12-12-2023! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.1.0016 is available as of 03-15-2024! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.00.0042 is available as of 03-22-2024! Check the Downloads Discussion for the release notes and to get the latest version.

Send Mail Activity

I am working on a simple process that brings PDFs in and exports them out as text searchable. Once the PDFs are exported out to a file folder, I need to also send an email with the PDFs. I am not sure how to setup the settings to do this or if i am using the correct activity.
Here are the settings I am using

And this is the error I'm getting.

02-19-2020 11:11:54 AMERROR
REMLSLS06\render on REMLSLS06: 'Send Mail' Error: The SMTP server requires a secure connection or the client was not authenticated. The server response was: 5.7.57 SMTP; Client was not authenticated to send anonymous mail during MAIL FROM [SN4PR0401CA0048.namprd04.prod.outlook.com] 

Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

Best Answer

Answers

• JeffJeff Posts: 189 mod
    Yes, I am using my regular Office account.I will try to setup an app password and see what that does.
    That did it! Thanks
    As a follow up question, is it possible to send 2 versions of one PDF in one email? For instance, our use case needs an original version of the PDF and then the text searchable version Grooper created to be sent as one email. 
  • dearnerdearner Posts: 286 ✭✭✭
    I'd have to look at the activity to be certain, but my guess is that you can't - you could, however, send a single document containing both PDFs (combine them in Grooper), or two separate emails with one PDF each.