Grooper 21.00.0082 is available as of 12-12-2023! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.1.0016 is available as of 03-15-2024! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.00.0042 is available as of 03-22-2024! Check the Downloads Discussion for the release notes and to get the latest version.

Auto-Clear the Flag in Attended Client Once All Items Corrected

My batch process flags items that are invalid and stops in Data Review. When I go into the Grooper Dashboard, open my Data Review step to process the batch, I correct that item, tab out, and the red field is no longer showing invalid (red) – it should clear the flag at the top. Currently I have to hit CTRL + I to clear the flag because the attended process still thinks there is an issue.

I feel like this should automatically go away once there are no invalid items. Is this possible? I don’t remember this being an issue, but now our Data Review process has to allow for an invalid field – for one particular field – because we use the Spawn Batch step in our process.

Example:

This batch is being flagged because one field is not meeting the confidence threshold.

The flag shows that is the only item being flagged.

I correct the field, tab out. There are no other issues within the batch. The flag remains unless I: 1) CTRL+I or 2) Close out of the process and re-enter it (essentially refreshing the page).

Question: Is there a way to have the flag clear itself when you tab out of the last remaining invalid item? I have another batch where there are 5 issues. I fix all 5, tab out of the last one and the flag still shows I have 5 issues unless I exit out and re-enter the Data Review process step or hit CTRL+I.

If I were to fix all invalid fields and click Complete Task without hitting CTRL+I (flag still showing even though no issues are present) it would spawn the batch to another process instead of going to document export where it should go.

Any and all feedback appreciated.

Answers

• tmartintmartin Posts: 82 ✭✭
    @dearner  
    Do we know if this is working as intended? Essentially Data Review makes you Ctrl-I in order to clear the flag.
  • dearnerdearner Posts: 286 ✭✭✭
    The fact that closing and re-entering it clears the flag makes me think a refresh is being missed somewhere.  @cgarnett, can you enter this is a possible bug and test it?
  • Not_Kevin_DurantNot_Kevin_Durant Posts: 30 ✭✭
    @dearner This has been entered into the system.
  • dearnerdearner Posts: 286 ✭✭✭
    @cgarnett thank you!
  • Not_Kevin_DurantNot_Kevin_Durant Posts: 30 ✭✭
    edited March 2020
    This has been determined to not be a bug; however, I did add this as a feature request. @jlunsford has been assigned this ticket for a support standpoint.
  • tmartintmartin Posts: 82 ✭✭
    Out of curiosity, is there an explanation as to why it works this way?
  • jlunsfordjlunsford Posts: 138 mod
    @rmcentire are you able to click the save icon in the upper right hand corner of the data review module to clear the flag?
  • rmcentirermcentire Posts: 41
    @jlunsford, yes - the 'save' icon removes the flag.

We will likely have more user error than expected if we have to click 'save' to clear the flag because the majority of the batches won't need to 'spawn', which is what will happen if there's a flag upon clicking 'complete task'.
    @rmcentire do the batches that are unnecessarily spawned tend to be from the last invalid document in the original batch? There is a possibility that the users would only have to manually click save on the last document in the batch.
  • rmcentirermcentire Posts: 41
    @jlunsford , there's only one document per batch. I now know they'll need to click save every time they have to go into the Data Review step. It will just be a training thing until it's possibly an auto-clear feature.
    @cgarnett Did you try testing with one document per batch? 
  • DungVuDungVu Posts: 88
    The Auto clear flag is also missing in version 2.9