Grooper 21.00.0082 is available as of 12-12-2023! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.1.0016 is available as of 03-15-2024! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.00.0042 is available as of 03-22-2024! Check the Downloads Discussion for the release notes and to get the latest version.

Validate Multiple Results

Is there a way to do a validation after de-duplicate if you have multiple values for a field then return true?  I want to check if there is more then one unique value.

Best Answer

Answers

• jlunsfordjlunsford Posts: 138 mod
    An easy way to view unique values would be to turn "view candidate list" to True. This will list everything that matches your extractor
  • henrymahenryma Posts: 63
    Is that an option in the extractor or field?  I didn't see this as an option.
    This is an option set in the data review module.
    Is there a way to return more then one value in the field?
    If you have view candidate list set to true you will see everything that matches your extraction pattern.
    Is there a way to get a total count of results from the extractor in the calculate expression?  So if the field extractor retrieve Invoice Number 5000, 5001, and 5002; is there a way in the calculate expression I can get a total count of 3 based on the extractor results total?
    Thanks