Grooper 21.00.0082 is available as of 12-12-2023! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.1.0016 is available as of 03-15-2024! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.00.0042 is available as of 03-22-2024! Check the Downloads Discussion for the release notes and to get the latest version.

Trying to Share a Process from one Grooper Repository to Another

I'm trying to share a process from one Grooper repository to another and I'm getting this error:

I was able to successfully share my Content Models from one to another, but not my processes.

Steps:
Share > Publish to Grooper Repository

Any assistance is appreciated.

Best Answer

• rmcentirermcentire Posts: 41
    Answer ✓
    Hey @jclark. Yes, they are on the same version. I was able to bring the Content Models over without issue.

I figured it out though - the processes were getting hung up on two things: the SPAWN BATCH step existing and having security groups on the process (Advanced > Security). I had to remove both from each batch and then it would move from one repository to the other. Removing one or the other did not work, it had to be both.

Answers

• jclarkjclark Posts: 60 ✭✭✭
    @rmcentire Hello, Are you sharing the working processes or the published processes? If you are trying to share the published processes you could be getting an error. The proper way would be to share the working processes then publish those in the new repository.
  • rmcentirermcentire Posts: 41
    @jclark - I unpublished the process and then tried to bring over that process and was still getting the error.
  • jclarkjclark Posts: 60 ✭✭✭
    @rmcentire Are both repositories using the same Grooper version?