Grooper 21.00.0082 is available as of 12-12-2023! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.1.0016 is available as of 03-15-2024! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.00.0042 is available as of 03-22-2024! Check the Downloads Discussion for the release notes and to get the latest version.

Next Step Syntax for Items in Batch

After extract step; I want to check key fields if three of the fields are blank; I want to run recognize with a different OCR engine then extract only those PDF.  I have a batch with 20 PDFS, I was wondering what syntax to use to capture the field value at the PDF level.  Will it loop through all PDFS and only submit to the next step?

I was trying to use DirectCast(Item,BatchFolder).IndexData.Fields("InvoiceAmount").Value = " " and DirectCast(Item,BatchFolder).IndexData.Fields("InvoiceDate").Value = " " and DirectCast(Item,BatchFolder).IndexData.Fields("InvoiceNumber").Value = " " in and IF logic but Item is not allow in next step expression.

Best Answers

Answers

• henrymahenryma Posts: 63
    When using should submit expression for Recognize; the problem I am facing now is since my scope is Page.  Is not picking up this expression: DirectCast(Item,BatchFolder).IndexData.Fields("InvoiceAmount").Value = " " Or DirectCast(Item,BatchFolder).IndexData.Fields("InvoiceNumber").Value = " "

I am trying to use BatchFolder; but because of the scope of page is not processing based on my expression.  
  • henrymahenryma Posts: 63
    Thanks.