Grooper 21.00.0082 is available as of 12-12-2023! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.00.0042 is available as of 03-22-2024! Check the Downloads Discussion for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.1.0018 is available as of 04-15-2024! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Options

Key Value List Translation issue

I am using a vertical Key Value List; for the value I am using a lexicon to preform a lookup to translate Month into digit value.  When I look at the value it translated it correctly and show December 2019 as 12 2019.  However when i look at the value from the Key Value List extraction; it still show as December 2019 as the value.  I am using group option and preforming a translation in the value.

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    jlunsfordjlunsford Posts: 138 mod
    Can you give some more details on how your extractor is set up?
  • Options
    henrymahenryma Posts: 63

• Options
    I screenshot the issue; the value pattern retrieve it correctly; but when i review the data in the Key Value list it show u as December2019 instead of 122019
  • Options
    jlunsfordjlunsford Posts: 138 mod
    Try setting up a data type with the collation set to combine. then add a data format for the month with a translation lexicon that will convert the month to a digit and the same year extractor.

• Options
    Is there a reason why in Key Value List it lose the value of the lookup translation when extracting?
  • Options
    I made it a bit over complicated; forgot I can just format the date with date time format instead of using Lexicon Translation before my key value list.  But still curious as to why group translation value is lost when tied to a key value list.