Grooper 21.00.0082 is available as of 12-12-2023! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.1.0016 is available as of 03-15-2024! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.00.0042 is available as of 03-22-2024! Check the Downloads Discussion for the release notes and to get the latest version.

Mass Delete Batch

Is there a way to quickly delete all batches under a folder?  We generated over 5k batches that now need to be deleted.

Best Answer

Answers

• JT_RotelliJT_Rotelli Posts: 1
    I have run into the same issue in the past. You can create a batch process that Clears Children and then Deletes the batch. 

Create a Content Action step with a Clear Children Action.
    Create a Dispose Batch step. Set Delete Batch to True

Now you can delete all of you batches from a service. 
  • SdurbinSdurbin Posts: 13
    edited December 2020
    Unfortunately, I have found myself in the position where I have about 100,000 batches in my production repository.  As a result, it takes a very long time just to open Grooper Design Studio let alone trying to research/reset individual batches, and during that time we run into locking issues in our Grooper database.  Additionally, I want to upgrade from Grooper 2.72 to 2.9 and fear the operation will take a very long time to complete with so many batches in the system.

Might there be a faster way to discard these batches, and one we can run during operating hours without the risk of database locking issues?

ASKING AS A NEW QUESTION.