Grooper 21.00.0082 is available as of 12-12-2023! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.00.0042 is available as of 03-22-2024! Check the Downloads Discussion for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.1.0018 is available as of 04-15-2024! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Options

Cached Value From Lexicon

I have Lexicon that read from database; I notice that when I add a new value to the database; I have to restart the services before running the extraction process.  Are these values cache in the Grooper service; and if it is cache does it auto refresh the data after a certain time or do we always have to restart the services?

Answers

• Options
    strotellistrotelli Posts: 42 admin
    edited September 2020
    @henryma

Are you aware that Grooper database lookups can be done at the data model. Also what version of Grooper are you using?

• Options
    henrymahenryma Posts: 63
    Version 2.8; I also use the database lookup in data model as well after I find an extraction match for the vendor name to find the vendor number.