Grooper 21.00.0082 is available as of 12-12-2023! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.00.0042 is available as of 03-22-2024! Check the Downloads Discussion for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.1.0018 is available as of 04-15-2024! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.

Data export to FileNet integer property fails

PrasadchitikelaPrasadchitikela Posts: 23
edited October 2020 in The Astronauts (Q&A)
Hi ,

I am exporting document and Data to IBM filenet repository, All the string datatype properties are exporting and integer value are failing.

Thanks ,
Prasad
Tagged:

Answers

• dearnerdearner Posts: 286 ✭✭✭
    Prasad - I've got some questions to help us better understand the issue.

1) What is the exact error you're getting on export?
    2) What is the type of the metadata field you're trying to map the integer value to?
    3) Can you provide screenshots of your export configuration, your mappings, and the metadata properties that FileNet is exposing to Grooper?

I suspect you might be having a problem because you're trying to map an int to a property that is non-numeric, although I'm not sure without a little more info.
  • @dearner,

Please find my response for below queries .

1) What is the exact error you're getting on export?

Response: No errors observed  

2) What is the type of the metadata field you're trying to map the integer value to?

Response: We have 3 string fields & 2 integer fields and in Content model 2integer field’s value type set to Int32 .

Values trying to map 2 fields: 123

3) Can you provide screenshots of your export configuration, your mappings, and the metadata properties that FileNet is exposing to Grooper?

Response:  please find below screen

Thanks & Regards ,

Prasad 

• PrasadchitikelaPrasadchitikela Posts: 23
    edited November 2020
    Hi 
    @dearner

We installed  “GrooperInstall_2.80.0040_x64” in our environment, Still we have integer value committal issue.

I am attaching screens of Grooper fields mapping with Filenet for reference.

Thanks & Regards ,

Prasad