Grooper 21.00.0082 is available as of 12-12-2023! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.1.0016 is available as of 03-15-2024! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.00.0042 is available as of 03-22-2024! Check the Downloads Discussion for the release notes and to get the latest version.

Muti-index export to Application Extender

I have a batch process that exports to an application in ApplicationXtender that has multi-indexing implemented using KeyRef.  It exports great using document export to export the first record on the document.  I then use a Link Action to retrieve the document id and number of pages from Ax.  I then try to export the remaining records using a database export step.  That's where it "fails". There are no errors, but it doesn't save any records in the database.

Any ideas?

Answers

• qrexqrex Posts: 10
    Solved - the scope of the link action was incorrect and not really bringing fields back from Ax.  Changed from batch to folder and it works,