Grooper 21.00.0082 is available as of 12-12-2023! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.00.0042 is available as of 03-22-2024! Check the Downloads Discussion for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.1.0018 is available as of 04-15-2024! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Options

Trim the data until the first space arrives from Datafield

mounikapotlamounikapotla Posts: 31
edited July 2021 in The Astronauts (Q&A)
Hi Everyone,
How to trim the data until the first space comes using trimstart  in data field and I need to remove some static content from data field value.
Please help.

Thanks,
Mounika Potla.

Answers

• Options
    jlunsfordjlunsford Posts: 138 mod
    it may be easier to change your regex pattern to only pull the data you want using the output format
    An example would be if you want to extract 000012345 without the leading zeros your pattern could be
    (0{4})(\d{5}) and your output format would be {2}
  • Options
    Hi @jlunsford,
    I am not using any regular expressions. I am taking the filename of scanned image and I want to remove extension of filename and I have to trim the data until the first space comes.
  • Options
    jlunsfordjlunsford Posts: 138 mod
  • Options
    Hi @jlunsford,
    I have seen the given link and I checked all options what they mentioned but still I didn't get the solution.
    Example: 34_n4 test 1
    Result: test 1
    Is there any other options to try. Please help