Grooper 21.00.0082 is available as of 12-12-2023! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.00.0042 is available as of 03-22-2024! Check the Downloads Discussion for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.1.0018 is available as of 04-15-2024! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Options

Combine Two Field + Compare to Lexicon

This is probably a lot easier than I'm making it.

I have two data fields that pull in content from an invoice: Routing Number and Account Number
I was provided a list where the Routing Number and Account Number are combined.
Ex:
Routing Number: 12345
Account Number: 9876
Shown on List: 1234569876

I'm trying to make sure the routing number and account number pulled from the invoice during data extraction match a line item on the list provided.

What I have done:
I put the contents of the list into a lexicon.

Question:
How do I combine two fields then compare it to the lexicon, showing if it matched TRUE/FALSE?

I thought I could use a calculate expression on a new field - combining the two data fields, then use a validate expression to validate it off the lexicon. However, that's where I'm stuck. I don't know how to write a validate expression to access the lexicon. Is that possible?

Answers