Grooper 21.00.0082 is available as of 12-12-2023! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.00.0042 is available as of 03-22-2024! Check the Downloads Discussion for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.1.0018 is available as of 04-15-2024! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Options

[Resolved]Data Field Extractors Shared in Content Category

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭
edited June 2018 in The Astronauts (Q&A)
Grooper Version 2.60.0106 

I am trying to use a field inside of a content category and share it with all other documents in that Content Category.  For example, I am trying to extract a date from one document, and then use that extractor on all other documents in that content category. This will allow us to be able to cross reference documents to version our documents and send Final and Initial versions of those documents to Data Extraction.  I have been able to extract the date that I am needing, but I cannot get it to share that extractor with all other documents in that Content Category.  I have created a data model and data field at the Content Category level and used the Field Class extractor Referenced by the doc type that I am needing to share.  Is it possible to share that extractor with all other doc types in that category?

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    rmccutcheonrmccutcheon Posts: 756 ✭✭✭
    Where is your field class object stored in your model? Is it stored in the local resources of the content model, category, or one of the child doc types?
  • Options
    I have it in the local resources of the Content Category.
  • Options
    rmccutcheonrmccutcheon Posts: 756 ✭✭✭
    Can you do a quick session with Matt? He said he would send you a zoom meeting.
  • Options
    Yes I am available anytime.