Grooper 21.00.0082 is available as of 12-12-2023! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.00.0042 is available as of 03-22-2024! Check the Downloads Discussion for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.1.0018 is available as of 04-15-2024! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Options

Why After selecting a lexicon, Vocabulary Type is set to Lookup and can't be changed?

BradleyBradley Posts: 94 ✭✭✭
edited August 2018 in The Astronauts (Q&A)
@rmccutcheon

When setting the Vocabulary on the Lookup Options screen, the Type property is set to Lookup and cannot be changed.

I set the type to Vocabulary and then select a lexicion. This causes the type to be changed to Lookup and it has a Read-Only attribute.

This appears to be a bug.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    rmccutcheonrmccutcheon Posts: 756 ✭✭✭
    I am on 2.70.0013 as well and I am able to change the type vocabulary select lexicons, save and close without Grooper changing back to look up but I do see that now the type is set to read only. I will report that

• Options
    BradleyBradley Posts: 94 ✭✭✭
    Did you set the Type to Vocabulary before selecting lexicons? When I set it to Vocabulary and then select a lexicon, that is when it resets to Lookup and becomes read-only.
  • Options
    Yes I set it to vocabulary and then selected the lexicons. It set that vocabulary setting to read only but did not switch back to lookup
  • Options
    The Dev team has said that the Type becoming read only is by design. "This is by design. To change the Type, there must not be any referenced lexicons."