Grooper 21.00.0082 is available as of 12-12-2023! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.1.0016 is available as of 03-15-2024! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.00.0042 is available as of 03-22-2024! Check the Downloads Discussion for the release notes and to get the latest version.

Classify Activity no Longer Allows you to Select Page or Batch Scope

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭
edited July 2018 in The Astronauts (Q&A)
The batch process "Classify" activity type only has the ability to classify at the folder level. There is no scope option to select batch or page.
we're on Grooper v2.7.014.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    Check in the properties for the activity itself. 
  • rmccutcheonrmccutcheon Posts: 756 ✭✭✭
    Classify pages is now gone. If binding info is needed, it happens automatically during Separation now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭
    @srosenhamer and I looked around and all we could find was this.

Is there somewhere else we should be looking?

@rmccutcheon I just saw your comment. Thank you for the information. I didn't know that it was gone.
    @rmccutcheon Can you expand upon how we are supposed to be able to classify pages if that feature is gone now in the classify activity type?
  • rmccutcheonrmccutcheon Posts: 756 ✭✭✭
    @GrooperGuru would be better to answer this question for you. I have asked him to do so when he gets a chance
    @rmccutcheon This issue has been resolved.  When we upgraded to 2.7, we did not check the default settings for the Content Model.  After checking to make sure that the Text Feature Extractor and EPI Extractor were set, as well as setting the Separation step to process at the Level 1 Folder level, we are able to process batches.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    @JWoodring Yeah, that threw me off the first time I went to classify in 2.70.  I spent probably an hour wondering why it wasn't working before realizing there is no default extraction method set anymore.