Grooper 21.00.0082 is available as of 12-12-2023! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.1.0016 is available as of 03-15-2024! Check the  Downloads Discussion  for the release notes and to get the latest version.
Grooper 23.00.0042 is available as of 03-22-2024! Check the Downloads Discussion for the release notes and to get the latest version.

Required Field data entry issue....

I have a data model whose fields are being populated via a database look-up ( 6 fields are being populated based on filename associated with the data matching a field in the data base).  I am exporting the data to a CMIS repository.   In data review two records do not have any data in a required field of the CMIS repository.  I try manually entering a value, but it does not appear to save and so those field error off on data export.  I have checked the data field Read Only property and it is set to false.  Any recommendations?   I am running 2.60.014

Best Answer

Answers

• lbellipannilbellipanni Posts: 130 ✭✭
    I will get some screen shots in a few minutes
  • rmccutcheonrmccutcheon Posts: 756 ✭✭✭
    To get this resolved I have added a enhancement request that would add database lookup behaviors.